Register now for one of our group learning sessions! Click here for more information, or give us a call at (804) 545-1272 to speak with our program coordinator.
- Fighters, Biters, Pushers & Smushers – 11/18/15 – 6:30 pm
- The Good Night Story: What New Parents Need to Know About Babies and Sleep – 11/19/15 – 6:30 pm
- Surviving the Transition to Adulthood: We Made it to 18 – Now What? – 11/19/15 – 6:30 pm
Special Thanks to Our Partners
- Why Our Children Should Be Grateful
- Parenting and Halloween: It Doesn’t Have to Be Scary
- 5 Helpful Tips for Managing Mental Health in Special Needs Children
- The Grief of Weaning –
- Life Notes: Helping children use technology appropriately
- Divorce: The Rippling Effect in the News!
- Ask and You Shall Receive: a.k.a. HELP!
- RVA Parents Forum Featured in the Times Dispatch
Call and ask an expert
your parenting questions.
Raising Resilient Children, by Dr. Robert Brooks and Dr. Sam Goldstein
Taking Back Childhood, by Nancy Carlsson-Paige Ed.D.
It’s a Boy, by Dr. Michael Thompson
Getting to Calm:Cool-Headed Strategies for Parenting Tweens and Teens, by Laura S. Kastner, Ph.D. and Jennifer Wyatt
The Opposite of Worry: The Playful Parent Approach to Childhood Anxieties and Fears, by Lawrence J. Cohen
Cancellation policy: Please call at least 24 hours ahead of time if you must cancel your consultation or child observation. There is a $25 cancellation fee if you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice. Thank you.